積分

論壇元老

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2014-5-31 22:47:11 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
本帖最後由 alexwush 於 2014-5-31 22:48 編輯

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]瑪拉拉 (Malala Yousafzai):望成巴基斯坦總理 改善教育

巴基斯坦維權少女瑪拉拉日前接受美國CNN專訪,稱希望日後成為巴基斯坦總理,改善該國教育。

瑪拉拉致力為巴國女童爭取受教育權利多年,去年遭塔利班槍擊,治療後奇蹟生還;她的故事,促使國際社會正視女性被剝奪受教育權利的情況,她本人則成為這方面的象徵。瑪拉拉11歲起便致力為自己及巴國其他女孩的受教育權利勇敢發聲,成為該區甚至全國知名的維權人士,也因而被塔利班槍擊。

在受襲前,瑪拉拉的志願是當一名醫生;但有了過去一年的經歷之後,她改變了主意:瑪拉拉希望終有一日,成為巴基斯坦的總理,撥出政府資金改善教育。

"I want to become a Prime Minister of Pakistan, and I think it's really good. Because through politics I can serve my whole county. I can be the doctor of the whole country. I can spend much of the money from the budget on education," she said. It appears that becoming prime minister is a means to the end she has dedicated her life to.

(CNN Amapour 訪問)

瑪拉拉被視為今屆諾貝爾和平獎大熱(獎項最終頒予禁止化學武器組織),有不少時事評論人認為瑪拉拉的維權生涯仍在起步階段,加上少年成名對其學習會有影響,認為委員會不應該獎項授予瑪拉拉。瑪拉拉自己也認為獲獎為時太早。她在受訪時直言,認為自己要在促進女性受教權利方面,做出實際成績後,才應獲獎:

She is modest about her prospects. She feels that giving her the prize at this point might be a little premature and more appropriate further down her life's path. She wants to work for it first. 

I think that it's really an early age. And I would feel proud, when I would work for education, when I would have done something, when I would be feeling confident to tell people, 'Yes! I have built that school; I have done that teachers' training, I have sent that (many) children to school,'" she said. "Then if I get the Nobel Peace Prize, I will be saying, Yeah, I deserve it, somehow."

(CNN Amapour 訪問)

2012年10月9號,瑪拉拉遇襲,塔利班的槍手近距離對準瑪拉拉開了一槍,子彈穿過左腦、頸部打進左肩,令瑪拉拉頭骨碎裂、碎片插入腦部;但在其堅強意志支持下,瑪拉拉最終奇跡生還。在巴基斯坦急救後,她被送到英國伯明翰繼續治療。由於仍受塔利班威脅,瑪拉拉未能返回巴基斯坦,現居英國。
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

沙發
發表於 2014-5-31 22:48:42 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 alexwush 於 2014-5-31 22:50 編輯

IMG_0327.JPG
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|天羅地網

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:58 , Processed in 0.025259 second(s), 21 queries .

回頂部